The Canada Gas & LNG Conference successfully brings together the leading international industry stakeholders, offering a platform for discussion, networking and business. The 2020 edition has been enhanced and expanded.
The 2020 event has been developed as a map of the industry; each day carries a clear vision to provide the correct balance of themes and narrative.
THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE WILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- How competitive will Canada remain compared to alternative exporters? How are Canadian gas prices forecast to change?
- What role will Canadian gas play in emerging market decarbonization?
- How will project sources a diverce, skilled workforce whilst ensuring local community and First Nations benefits?
- What are the post FID milestones for LNG Canada?
- What are the financial solutions on offer to LNG projects looking to reach FID?
- How will EPC contractors ensure on-budget and on-time facility delivery?
- How will the next wave of projects to reach FID overcome Canadian regulatory change?