The Canada Gas & LNG Conference is taking place from the 21 - 23 May 2019 at the Vancouver Convention Centre East, in Vancouver, Canada. The CGLNG 2019 Conference Programme represents an excellent opportunity to gather facts and exchange viewpoints critical to shaping in the natural gas and LNG sector in the immediate and longer term.
The Canada Gas & LNG Conference successfully brings together the leading international industry stakeholders, offering a platform for discussion, networking and business. The 2019 edition has been enhanced and expanded.
The 2019 event has been developed as a map of the industry; each day carries a clear vision to provide the correct balance of themes and narrative.
THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE WILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- How competitive will Canada remain compared to alternative exporters? How are Canadian gas prices forecast to change?
- What role will Canadian gas play in emerging market decarbonization?
- How will project sources a diverce, skilled workforce whilst ensuring local community and First Nations benefits?
- What are the post FID milestones for LNG Canada?
- What are the financial solutions on offer to LNG projects looking to reach FID?
- How will EPC contractors ensure on-budget and on-time facility delivery?
- How will the next wave of projects to reach FID overcome Canadian regulatory change?
WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM?
DELEGATE JOB TITLE BREAKDOWN:
This event is very important for connecting with Canada's natural gas and LNG players with very timely subject matter and some outstanding networking opportunities.
GREG VESEY FROM BEAR HEAD LNG