500+ Conference Delegates
85+ Industry Expert Speakers
85 Strategic & Technical Sessions
3 Days of Premier Networking
The Canada Gas & LNG Conference successfully brings together the leading international industry stakeholders, offering a platform for discussion, networking and business. This edition has been enhanced and expanded with the hybrid approach, combining both live and digital participants.
The event has been developed as a map of the industry; each day carries a clear vision to provide the correct balance of themes and narrative.
Our program has been enhanced and expanded to ensure that attendees take away a clear snap-shot of the Canadian Gas & LNG industry, showcasing its progress, future plans and potential to do business.
Each day of the program will carry a clear narrative, seeking to address the key industry challenges. It will bring together over 500 delegates representing international and domestic markets, creating opportunities to connect and generate new business leads.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The strategic conference at CGLNG provides speakers and delegates with the opportunity to address the latest benefits and challenges of a rapidly developing and dynamic market; offering a high-level platform to enhance and refine the Canadian natural gas narrative. Featuring a three-day program, and more than 80 influential speakers from many of the world’s leading energy businesses, the conference plays host to 500 senior-level delegates every year.
* CGLNG 2019 Attendee Profile
2020 TOPICS INCLUDED
- Marrying Canada's LNG industry with its commitment to the Paris Agreement
- Diversity & inclusion in Canadian energy: Fostering the workforce of the future
- Tackling the challenges of getting Canadian LNG projects built
- Successful and sustainable First Nations JVs: Ensuring successful and sustainable relationships between Indigenous businesses and industry partners during construction
- Global demand for Canadian LNG: The buyers' perspective
- Identifying the role of Canadian LNG in the context of a transitioning global marine fleet
- Producer's discussion: getting gas to market