The Canada Gas & LNG Exhibition provides a unique business opportunity for Canadian Gas & LNG stakeholders to meet the local and global energy value chain, who will be showcasing the latest Natural Gas and LNG innovative technologies, equipment, products and services.
Looking ahead to 2019, the Canada Gas & LNG Exhibition and Conference is growing in-step with the industry.
The changing industry dynamic is already creating heightened interest and the 2019 exhibition will feature over 200 exhibitors organised sector zones and supplemented with show floor technical content.
With the inclusion of a new networking bar, the Innovation Pavilion, a dedicated technical on-floor seminar theatre, the government and SME meeting area and the Canadian workforce and skills zone, can you afford not to be involved?
- Network and connect with your peers and meet new industry partners
- Learn from business leaders outside of gas, LNG and energy to gain fresh and innovative new perspectives
- Discover the industry’s latest innovations and technologies
- Meet new suppliers and potential business partners
- Identify new business opportunities
The 2019 Canada Gas & LNG exhibition & conference will be larger than ever. With over 200 market-leading exhibitors from Canadian and international service providers, EPCs, projects, integrators, suppliers and institutions; the exhibition is the perfect way to reach the most active buyers in the marketplace.
The Canada Gas & LNG Exhibition team aim to make exhibiting as easy as possible. We provide a turn-key solution with everything you will need to exhibit. All you need to do is decide on the messaging and produce the supporting materials.
- Raw floor space or shell scheme as requested
- Furniture Package
- Electric/ Power & lighting
- Exhibitor web listing with logo
- 3 x Exhibitor Passes with full access to all Exhibition Networking on all 3 days
- Prices start from CAD$450 per m²