|CANADA GAS & LNG 2020 - DELEGATE RATES||RATE||EXPIRY|
|Early Bird||CAD$2,995||8 Feb - 3 Apr 2020|
|Standard Rate||CAD$3,250||4 Apr - 11 May 2020|
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How will the Paris Climate Accord Impact the future of Canadian exports?
- What role will Canada play within the global gas industry
- What steps can be made to ensure and diverse and inclusive workforce and is enough being done to ensure this?
- How Canada is leading the way as a hub for LNG bunkering
- Can LNG and CNG lead the way in powering vechicles fleets and powering domestic communities?
DELEGATE PASS INCLUDES
An opportunity to hear from those leading the major projects in Canada - with project by project status updates
Hear from over 120 speakers representing the companies at the forefront of Canada's Gas & LNG industry
Take advantage of unrivalled networking opportunities with delegates representing the entire value chain from domestic and international markets
500+ Conference Delegates
140 Industry Expert Speakers
85 Strategic & Technical Sessions
3 Days of Premier Networking