Hear practical examples of successful projects and case studies across two show floor theatres, featuring over 25 leading speaker companies, 30 sessions and 2 seminar theatres located on the busy exhibition floor, the technical program covers the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors, as well as ship bunkering, sustainability and LNG facility design.
By attending, you will:
- Meet the experts and heads of industry in the energy space and get an in-depth overview of the state of the industry
- Discover new tips, tactics and strategies to inspire you and help you run your business in this shifting energy landscape
- Sharpen your technical skills and learn about the latest technologies boosting efficiency and lowering costs
TECHNICAL SEMINAR THEATRE 1 - PRODUCTS, SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
- How long will China's LNG demand boom last?
- Feasibility study in LNG bunkering at Chinese ports: A case study of Shanghai port
- Life after FID - BC Terminal Construction Lessons learned
TECHNICAL SEMINAR THEATRE 2 - RESEARCH & INNOVATION
- Insights and experience in floating LNG applications
- Classification of LNG bunkering vessels - return experience
- LNG - capturing the benefits of low-carbon
5000 TOTAL ATTENDEES
200+ EXHIBITION BOOTHS