First-Look Program Now Available!
Our 2020 program has been enhanced and expanded to ensure that attendees take away a clear snap-shot of the Canadian Gas & LNG industry, showcasing its progress, future plans and potential to do business.
Each day of the progam will carry a clear narrative, seeking to address the key industry challenges. It will bring together over 500 delegates representing international and domestic markets, creating opportunities to connect and generate new business leads.
2020 HIGHLIGHT SESSIONS INCLUDE
- Marrying Canada's LNG industry with its commitment to the Paris Agreement
- Diversity & inclusion in Canadian energy: Fostering the workforce of the future
- Tackling the challenges of getting Canadian LNG projects built
- Successful and sustainable First Nations JVs: Ensuring successful and sustainainable relationships between indigenous businesses and industry partners during construction
- Global demand for Canadian LNG: The buyers' perspective
- Identifying the role of Canadian LNG in the contect of a transitioning global marine fleet
- Producer's discusstion: getting gas to market