Mosebach was founded in 1924 by Karl Mosebach. Mosebach originally supplied electrical gear for coal mines in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. After his passing, Ralph Nadler and Harold Evans grew the business further, including the distribution of Allen-Bradley components, among others.
In the 1980’s, the company was split into two entities, Mosebach Electric Supply and Mosebach Manufacturing. Mosebach Electric was sold by Ralph Nadler in 1990 to Consolidated Electrical Distributors (CED) – and it’s now a completely separate company, not associated with us, Mosebach Manufacturing.